14200 Darley Ave.
6285 Peterson Rd.
Please apply the following guidelines to any products requested to be returned for credit:
1. Specialty products made(non-stock items) will not be accepted for return under any
2. Standard products will be considered for return if they are returned within 90 days in the
original carton. Management will take into consideration the number of inventory turns
the product has in deciding whether they will accept the product back. If cartons are damaged
from the outside after remaining in the customer warehouse for any length of time, it will
be assumed the damage occured at the customer location and not as a result of shipping or
vendor negligence and therefore considered not valid.
3. Product authorized for return must have our written return form attached to product being
returned and a copy given to driver.
4. A 15% restocking charge will be applied to all returns resulting from excess inventory or
customer error in ordering. When Snap-Rite has made the error, the return will be handled
automatically and the customer will be given the option of the correct product being shipped
out prepaid, regardless of minimums being met.
5. Product shipped that was damaged in transit will be able to be returned and exchanged
when reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Snap-Rite requires any shortages or overages to be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
For Special Information just CLICK